1. You do not have a written schedule of what to do on a daily basis (Goal setting is absent in your life. You do not, for example, keep a personal Diary or a To Do list).
2. You have no budget on how you spend your money. All your purchases of personal items are done on impulse and you always run out of money well before the next payment of your salary or commission.
3. You keep a lot of junk around your home which you have no immediate use for.Your Wardrobe is full of old clothes which you have never worn for years and is unlikely to do so soon. (A lot of junk around you is known to clog your mind as well!)
4. You do not keep a record of phone numbers of important contacts in your life such as the Hospital, Ambulance, Police, Fire Station, your immediate family members. You are never ready for any emergency situations.
5. You do not have a personal library or never visit public libraries for motivational, spiritual and personal development books. The only major reading material you read are comic books and you relish idle talk and gossip via Social Media.
6. During meetings with others you do not write any notes. You would usually doze off during such meetings.
You do not carry a notebook or notepaper to write down ideas that come to your mind as you go around.
7. You spend your spare time with fellow "boys and girls" who do not have any future plans for their lives.
You enjoy making fun of others without considering of who you really are in society. Idle talk is your main preoccupation and obsession.
8. You are very comfortable with your present academic and professional status quo. You have no desire to improve your education at all.
9. You are always late for any appointments and meetings and sometimes you never show up at all.
10. You are fond of making excuses whenever you are asked to own up to some issues that are under your control.
Finally, I do not expect you to concur with most of the observations I have made above.......!