Pageviews last month

Henry Nasilele

Henry Nasilele
This is Me !

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Zambia is Not for Sale ! Zambia is Not for Sale !

On 14th December 2010 at 21:50 hrs, I was praying with fellow Christians who are members of "The Gospel Invasion Incorporated" on Facebook which Pastor Choolwe led at 21:50 hrs, 05:40 hrs. and at 12:50 hrs.

(Check the link below)

http://is.gd/iO37t

Members were requested to read the following verses:

Psalm 103: 1-7 Psalm 105: 1-11 and Psalm 107: 1-5

Psalm 107:1 says.. "O give thanks unto the LORD for He is good: for His mercy endureth forever".

As I was praying to the Lord to shine his light on us in 2011, I heard a voice telling me that He shall provide leaders that will take this country to higher heights.

This was around 21:55 hrs.

I started to think of the following title for my next post on Facebook and other Blogs I write.

"Zambia is not for sale. Zambia is not for sale !"

After the prayer session, I was wondering to myself. What was God's Words trying to tell me?

I asked the Lord to tell me what He meant by providing leaders who will take this country to higher heights ?

On 16th December 2010, which was two days before my Birthday, I was reading the "Our Daily Manna", a daily devotional booklet by Rev. Dr. Chris E. Kwakpovwe.

To my surprise I noticed that the day's devotional was entitled "My Head is Not for Sale!"- Part 1 and "My Head is Not for Sale!"- Part 2 followed the next day.

So this is what the Lord was telling me on 14th December 2010 !

After reading Part 1 of the devotional, I learnt that there are some people who would go to any length to get what they want. The story of the Nigerian man who dug up human skulls from graveyards for rituals was hair raising.

In Zambia we have the Parliamentary and Presidential elections next year.

Looking at the present methods being used by the various politicial parties to gain political leverage over their rivals, it is worrying to visualise how the campaigns will be like.

My prayer for all politicians is for them to be patriotic and put God first in their campaigns.

We have only one Zambia as our country and have nowhere else to go.

"Zambia is not for sale, Zambia is not for sale !".

Amen !

No comments:

Post a Comment